Maine Restaurant Week is a celebration of the culinary talents of area restaurants. During restaurant week, restaurants offer specially priced three-course meals. Chefs work hard year round to take care of their customers. During restaurant weeks, they go above and beyond. The first restaurant week concept originated in New York City in the early nineties and caught on in Maine in 2009. Here at The Hartstone Inn – we’ve been participating since the very first year!
We offer a special, three course menu for just $35! Each course has three options so you can chose exactly what you like!
- SHRIMP TOAST – cilantro, scallion, sesame seeds. Fried and served with garlic chili and Thai lime dipping sauces
- LOBSTER BISQUE –cognac cream, croutons
- MIXED GREENS – goat cheese, Asian pears, dried cherries, hazelnuts, white-balsamic vinaigrette
- PAN SEARED BEEF TENDERLOIN– blue cheese crust, red wine demi-glace, whipped potatoes, grilled vegetables
- COD – lemon- parsley compound butter, herbed rice, prosciutto wrapped asparagus
- ORCHIETTE PASTA – tossed with grilled chicken, pan roasted crimini mushrooms, Serrano ham and spinach, Finished with a mushroom cream sauce.
- BITTERSWEET CHOCOLATE BROWNIE – cappuccino ice cream, Callebaut dark chocolate sauce, whipped cream
- VANILLA PANNA COTTA – blood orange sauce, caramel drizzle, hazelnut-brown sugar tuile
- WHITE CHOCOLATE SOUFFLÉ – macadamia nut crème anglaise