Restaurant Week is a celebration of the culinary talents of area restaurants. During restaurant week, restaurants offer specially priced three-course meals. Chefs work hard year round to take care of their customers. During restaurant weeks, they go above and beyond. The first restaurant week concept originated in New York City in the early nineties and caught on in Maine in 2009.
Maine Restaurant Week March 1-14, 2015
Three course menu / $35
- SOUP – Green pea with smoked ham hock & soft herbed marscapone
- SALMON – Beetroot and vodka salmon gravlax, whole grain mustard potato salad, watercress, crisp focaccia
- DUCK – Confit duck & caramelized onion tartlet, shaved peccarino, aged balsamic & port reduction, chive creme fraiche
- CHICKEN – Roasted breast glazed with lemon & thyme, butternut squash purée, roasted fingerling potato, savoy cabbage, chicken jus
- SEA BASS – Lobster risotto with spring onion & chive, wilted kale
- BEEF – Slow cooked with Maine made root beer, horseradish creamed potato, heritage carrots, wild mushroom ragout
- SOUFFLE – Kahula coffee flavored, Maine sea salt caramel creme anglaise
- CREME BRULEE – White chocolate & raspberry, home baked shortbread
- LEMON TART – Toasted Italian meringue, vanilla ice cream
Seatings begin at 5:30pm each night. Call us at 207-236-4259 to reserve your table.